February 3, 2023
In this Year's trading session the following reflects the movement of the JSE Indices: -
- The JSE Index declined by 18,101.07 points ( 5.36 %) to close at 337,795.57.
- The JSE All Jamaican Composite Index declined by 22,043.78 points ( 5.79 %) to close at 381,036.58.
- The JSE Select Index declined by 494.63 points ( 5.89 %) to close at 8,401.85.
- The JSE Cross Listed Index declined by 2.02 points ( 3.44 %) to close at 58.76.
- The JSE Financial Index declined by 5.19 points ( 6.43 %) to close at 80.69.
- The JSE Manufacturing & Distribution Index declined by 3.34 points ( 3.55 %) to close at 94.08.
Overall Market activity resulted from trading in 66 stocks of which 0 advanced, 0 declined and 66 traded firm.
Market volume amounted to 8,256,240 units valued at over $100,448,700.32.
The following companies represent the overall volume leaders: -
- WIGTON WINDFARM LIMITED ORDINARY SHARES with 117,325,859 units (45.46%)
- TRANSJAMAICAN HIGHWAY LIMITED with 38,975,225 units (15.10%)
- SAGICOR SELECT FUNDS LIMITED - FINANCIAL with 18,677,928 units (7.24%)