February 3, 2023
In this week's trading session the following reflects the movement of the JSE Indices: -
- The JSE Index declined by 2,521.93 points ( 0.74 %) to close at 337,795.57.
- The JSE All Jamaican Composite Index declined by 3,602.54 points ( 0.94 %) to close at 381,036.58.
- The JSE Select Index declined by 95.94 points ( 1.13 %) to close at 8,401.85.
- The JSE Cross Listed Index advanced by 0.11 points ( 0.19 %) to close at 58.76.
- The JSE Financial Index declined by 0.52 points ( 0.64 %) to close at 80.69.
- The JSE Manufacturing & Distribution Index declined by 0.40 points ( 0.42 %) to close at 94.08.
Overall Market activity resulted from trading in 66 stocks of which 28 advanced, 31 declined and 7 traded firm.
Market volume amounted to 57,633,762 units valued at over $632,464,960.92.
The following companies represent the overall volume leaders: -
- WIGTON WINDFARM LIMITED ORDINARY SHARES with 24,414,762 units (43.70%)
- KINGSTON WHARVES LIMITED with 7,523,667 units (13.47%)
- TRANSJAMAICAN HIGHWAY LIMITED with 5,663,602 units (10.14%)