December 30, 2022
In this Quarter's trading session the following reflects the movement of the JSE Indices: -
- The JSE Index declined by 5,794.96 points ( 1.63 %) to close at 355,896.64.
- The JSE All Jamaican Composite Index declined by 10,862.95 points ( 2.69 %) to close at 403,080.36.
- The JSE Select Index declined by 253.23 points ( 2.85 %) to close at 8,896.48.
- The JSE Cross Listed Index advanced by 2.17 points ( 3.57 %) to close at 60.78.
- The JSE Financial Index declined by 1.82 points ( 2.12 %) to close at 85.88.
- The JSE Manufacturing & Distribution Index declined by 2.05 points ( 2.10 %) to close at 97.42.
Overall Market activity resulted from trading in 66 stocks of which 23 advanced, 42 declined and 1 traded firm.
Market volume amounted to 1,168,783,395 units valued at over $8,293,941,046.59.
The following companies represent the overall volume leaders: -
- WIGTON WINDFARM LIMITED ORDINARY SHARES with 329,556,611 units (28.77%)
- RADIO JAMAICA LIMITED with 296,314,661 units (25.87%)
- KINGSTON PROPERTIES LIMITED with 138,017,934 units (12.05%)